Monday, June 10, 2013

Dream entry

I'd love to be more interesting and share the entire dream with you - I'm sure it was a good one.  However, unfortunately I can only recall one small part.  But, since it's somewhat amusing and I actually recall it 3 hours later, that's got to be a sign or something I guess.

So... at some point in the part of the dream I can't remember, I yelled at a shark.  Stay with me.  It gets better.  I don't remember why I yelled at it, but I'm pretty sure it was something like "I HATE YOU!!!" that I screamed in its face for whatever vile thing it had apparently done.

Fast Forward to the karma at the end of the dream (what's that in dream time? seconds?).  I told you I don't remember the whole dream, what were you expecting?

So now I'm at the end of the dock (what dock? who knows.) and I'm getting ready to go inside. I step out onto the raft (which is apparently a plain ordinary warehouse pallet) to pick up the couple of things I had left sitting on it...
...and all of a sudden, the pallet lurches under my feet, I'm knocked on my ass and am holding on for dear life, as this "pallet" goes flying across the ?lake? like a really back-woods style inner tube, where I am dumped unceremoniously into the water, and...

... the shark pops out of the water, looks at me, and somewhere between weird chittering and English, screams "I HATE YOU!!!" back in my face... and proceeds to swim off and leave me stranded with my pallet at the far end of a lake.  In the dream I remember putting my head under to watch the shark swim off into the depths and wondering whether screaming "I'M SORRY!!!" loudly enough, would cause the shark to forgive me and motor-boat me back to shore...???

No comments:

Post a Comment